v1.16 - November, 2017
In this update, we have added support for iPhone X and included following new features and bug fixes:
- New - Now mark your favorite entries with star ratings. This can be customized to be binary (default) or 1-5 stars. We have also added a new perspective for this under Menu.
- New - Added preference option for customizing flashback date range - you can now choose from day, week, month.
- New - Afterthoughts can now be edited!
- New - Added option to not set the first line as title while importing data from other apps.
- New - Added export option under each perspective section so you can PDF/print them easily.
- Resolved an issue that caused weather to display 0 value when weather information is missing.
- Resolved an issue that caused weather to not work in certain geographical regions.
- Resolved an issue that caused PDF exports and prints to clip images when spanning across pages. We have also improved the PDF layouts.
- Resolved an issue that causes screenshot import on iOS 11 to crash
- Resolved an issue that caused import to sometimes not detect the imported file.
- Perspective views now have group headers displaying date. You can now also directly delete an entry from perspective view.
- Resolved an issue that caused app to crash on startup on older devices.
- Added new entires under health, mood, and life milestones.
v1.15 - September 28, 2017
In this update, we have added support for Siri. Ask Siri to add a note in Dyrii (pronounced as Diary). Use one of below phrases to interact with Siri.
- Write in Dyrii Journal
- Add a note in Dyrii Journal
- Add a note in Dyrii Journal called Vacation saying I love Montreal
- Create a note called Vacation saying I love Montreal on Dyrii Journal
v1.14 - September 20, 2017
Thanks for your feedback and support! In this update, we have added new features for iOS 11
- Support for Drag-drop of images on iPad. Just fire up the editor and drag drop multiple images from anywhere (including web images).
- Support for Apple's Smart Invert functionality (aka Dark Mode) located under Device Settings/General/Accessibility/Display Accommodations/Invert Colors (also enabled using shortcut - tripple click of home button).
- Toggle to display images as thumbnails. As part of this change, images are now shown as thumbnails in edit mode.
- UI Design refresh for iOS 11. We are embracing the large titles of iOS 11.
- Relocated "Chat with us" button from Menu view to Setting view.
- Added link to Online User Guide under Help section.
- Bug fixes to address a glitch while editing reminders.
v1.13 - September 7, 2017
- New entries now capture and display weather information (premium feature)
- Sketch gains setting to adjust line width.
- Sketch now remembers your last selected line color and line width along with background.
- Post detail view has been visually redesigned to display Afterthoughts, Tags, and location information more prominently. We are now displaying full location address instead of just city and state. We have also added a new "time ago" label under the navigation bar. It can be accessed by swiping down on the iPhone.
- Added two new sketch backgrounds (Pitch Black and Slate Black) for better writing in dark conditions (premium feature).
- Added option to set first day of the week under Personalize.
- Improved way-finding throughout the app by displaying previous view information next to back button in toolbar.
- Moved the + button (new post) to the right hand side on the iPad so that it is readily available even when the Timeline/Today view is collapsed.
- Moved tags from Perspective to Main Menu for quick access.
- Added new "Strike through" option in the editor toolbar.
- Added Cancel option while editing an existing post in editor.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Sketch view to flicker while toggling back from eraser to pencil mode.
- Improved usability of Passcode lock screen and resolved an issue that caused the lock screen to flicker.
- Fixed an issue that caused copy-paste of text content in the editor to lose the structure of the content.
- Removed a glitch that caused premium Lock icons to appear for premium users in template and sketch background views.
- Fixed UI glitches on iPad that caused full screen toggles to not resize content consistently.
- Other bug fixes for random crashes.
v1.12.1 - August 15, 2017
- Added support for forgot passcode and reset.
- Added bulk delete option under Manage Data>Edit Tags.
- Changed sorting of tag listing to alphabetical order.
- Bug fixes to address issues with tags sync.
v1.12 - August 8, 2017
- Enhanced posting photos via Photos apps extension.
- Added new sketch backgrounds - Graph paper, Dot matrix, and Music paper.
- Resolved an issue that caused edits to tags to not sync over to Mac.
v1.11 - July 14, 2017
- Added support for importing data from Day One v2 and Day One Classic. For import tutorials, please visit http://import.dyrii.com.
- Resolved an issue that caused emojis and international language scripts to not render properly while exporting PDF.
- Resolved a glitch in sync. New entries now show up instantaneously on your other devices.
v1.10 - July 06, 2017
We are dropping our subscription prices in an effort to make Dyrii more affordable to users around the world. Check out our new prices under Settings/Dyrii Premium.
Here are some of the other improvements we made in this update:
- Added a new pricing option for users who prefer one-time purchase option instead of recurring subscriptions.
- Resolved an issue that caused crash on iPad when clicking location button.
- Added a new option under personalize called "Do Not Add Location" to stop automatic tagging of location information to new post entries.
- Added new entry for "Ambitious" under Mood.
- Added new entires for "Acoustic Trauma" and "Phonophobia" under Health.
- Increased Video attachment file size limit to 50MB.
v1.09 - June 23, 2017
- Say hello to our new Audio player with scrub control!
- Add new perspective views for Audio, Video, and Sketch entries.
- Add new pie chart with breakouts for entry type under perspective.
- Increased audio record time limit to 10 mins for premium users.
- Audio recording now supports external microphones.
- Added "Determined", "Addiction" as new options under Health Symptoms, Mood.
- Added autoscrolling in the photo attachment library view to show that latest photos first.
- Relabeled "Add Comment" feature to "Add an Afterthought". It is a great place to reflect on your past entries.
- Added Taptic feedback for new post button clicks.
- Resolved a bug that caused "Remove Location" to not function when used in edit mode.
v1.08 - June 15, 2017
- Usability improvements for handwriting and sketching using Apple Pencil.
- New backgrounds for Sketch Library.
- Minor visual tweaks to Editor Toolbar icons.
- Enhancements to support sync with Mac App, which will be released next week.
v1.07 - June 6, 2017
- Added ability to create retroactive posts from Day trail.
- Added ability to share posts on social media and blog sites such as Twitter, Tumblr, and Wordpress.
- Added ability to pick video from library.
- Performance and UI refinements to improve usage experience.
- Resolved a bug that caused edits to date to not save.
v1.06 - June 1, 2017
- New Writing statistics to keep you motivated and on track.
- New feature to set either Timeline or Today as Default view.
- New Tag manager under Settings/Manage Data to easily edit tags.
- Added Quote for the day on New Post window.
- Simplified navigation using back button instead of Tabbar.
- Automatic saving of posts without requiring you to click save. Since this is now seamless, we have removed the drafts feature. If you have any historical drafts, it will automatically show up on the timeline view.
- Resolved an issue that caused intermittent crash when saving a post.
- Improved performance and memory footprint.
v1.05 - May 17, 2017
- Introducing Writing Templates! (premium feature)
- Library of templates to help you write effortlessly.
- Dedicated templates for CBT, dream notes, gratitude, etc. Located under Editor/Toolbar.
- Note: Currently available only in English language.
- Alignment of cells in the timeline view.
- New icon on the right of the timeline view to indicate post types.
- Navigation refinements to Composer.
- Added map view on the detailed post page.
- Visual tweaks to detailed post view to display health and mood information.
- Added print option under Perspective/Health Activity.
- Added ability to change date and location under Editor/Toolbar.
- Added a separate title field in the Editor title bar for better user experience.
- Addressed issue that caused health events to not print in the PDF
- Other enhancements for performance and minor UI glitches.
v1.04 - May 9, 2017
- Bug fixes for occasional crashes due to sync error.
v1.03 - April 24, 2017
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash on startup if connected to a web account.
v1.02 - April 23, 2017
- We have squashed some bugs and made some minor UI refinements.