To import your entries from Day One v2, follow the following steps:
1. On your Mac, open Day One v2 and navigate to the sidebar where journals are listed.
2. Right Click on "All Entries" item and select Export/JSON from the context menu.
Save the generated export file in a temporary location.
3. Open the Dyrii app and click on "Import to Dyrii" option from File Menu.
4. On the popup file picker screen, navigate to the folder path where you copied the backup file.
5. Select the .zip file and click Open. This will initiate the import process.
If you have large data to import, it might take few minutes for the import process to finish. Be patient and wait for the progress bar to finish.